Sunday, September 25, 2011

Long time no post!

Oh picture time!

First up was candle light poker night with Josh. Clearly I won with that hand :) It was nice to ban all of the electronics for the night (except for my camera :) and just spend time with each other.



Neck tattoos are pretty much pure Klassyness. With a K!

I loved how the lady at the grocery store was like hmmmmmm what is that on your neck?


                                            Yum :) Especially when they are dragons!

                                    This is my latest project. Only $12.00! I sanded and painted the top a dark black brown and then painted the bottom a nice creamy white! It is almost finished. I just need to find fun knobs and take a picture!
                                            


                                                            Decembers Project!
         



                                                        I love fall time flowers!       
                                                      


One year ago yesterday! 
I cant believe she is already one year old!
Just the cutest niece ever!









                                                  Everyone needs a pair of shoes like these!




It is already October pretty much! Good gosh!

No comments:

Post a Comment