Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Picture taking!

So winter is here! It snowed! I am so glad that I got a chance to go out and take these photos before it got all muddy and cold! Arthur, December, and Caleb were a blast to hang out with and take pictures of. Halloween was pretty uneventful! I had so much fun watching the cute little trick or treaters come to the house. And we had pizza and fun times with friends that stopped by.
























I also made a quick trip down to Mesa to see my lovely sister and niece



Look at those cute teeth coming in!!!!



Come here you duck.


wait.... where are you going?!




This cold statue is so nice.....





I took a work trip trip to California this past weekend! Alot of fun. We had a road trip down to Yuma for a Seminar and then headed over to California the next day. Working all weekend didn't even seem like work. I wish that we got to see a few more sights but next time! This week has blurred into last week but I have this Friday off so I can sleep in and relax and hopefully get Josh's rocking chair re finished. 

No comments:

Post a Comment