Monday, March 26, 2012

Discombobulated Things.

So I have a new obsession. Clearly. I won't shut up about these.

Diamond Candles.

I am already obsessed with jewelry and smell good things! And a Diamond Candle just combines these two things better then a teenager and a sparkly vampire.

Diamondcandles.com



Also in other Tarter related news,
There is actually farm equipment that is made by Tarter.


Apparently we are not related to these Tarters. I asked.
I am thinking of repainting something. I need a project. I am going a little stir crazy with nothing to focus on. I think that I am going to start planting the yard and maybe working on getting just a little patch of grass going. I also would like to do something to my back patio. I am thinking about painting it with a stencil.....

Something like that. I just need something to do :) besides the cleaning and and laundry.


Oh nd we got a puppy.........
I think that one deserves a little post of its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment