Thursday, April 19, 2012

Floors.

So the other night Dixie peed alllllll over our covers on our bed. So disgusting. Lukily none of it got through to the mattress. However, after I had changed all the bedding and shamed her, I was laying in bed fuming about carpet. I hate carpet. Who ever thought it would be a good idea. It is literally like wearing the same pants for forever. You cant really clean it because there is always underneath that it stinking it up! I have cleaned and cleaned our carpets and I never feel like they are truly clean. AND THEY ARE BLUE. Bleh. Not a nuetral color. So I determined at 12:34 A.M. last Saturday evening that we are going to do stained concrete in our bedroom this weekend. If it doesn't work out then we will just cover it up with something. If it does? Then our whole house (besides laundry room and bathrooms) will have the same gloriously not carpeted look. AHHHH
Luckily Josh was on board. Sometimes it takes him a little while to catch the home project bug and get on the train but he is ready! Luckily he has some time off after Friday this week and we are hoping to get it done by the middle of next week! Whew! Love it. I need projects to keep my little mind busy!

This is not our house. This is a nice house. But this is what I am hoping ours turns out similar to....



This is what we are going to be using..... This is also not our house. Our house has a hole in the wall (thanks Dixie) right now and has hideious blue carpeting.



So hopefully by this time next week I will be rug shopping and not tile shopping ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment