Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Hot Darn it is summer

It is a hot sun of a gun! Holy Heck summer is here. I love having the time in the evening to be able to do things after work, Josh gets to do more activities. Tonight hopefully we are going to go for a hike with our rambunctious doggies. They are finally both mostly back to health. Dixie was sick with some strange hacking wheezing reverse sneezing and poor baby couldn't even sleep. Roy had some teething troubles. No more pets!!! They worry me to much!

Our anniversary was so nice :) we were working on our floor so we kept things low key and went to dinner and toured some places that are special to us.  We are still as happy as ever :)

Since then we worked on a new flower bed for the front of our house and finished digging all the crappy dirt out and putting the new dirt in and installing the border. Josh FINALLY!! painted the chimney! YAY! he liked to antagonize me by leaving it and I have problems with climbing ladders so I flat out refused to do it. Finally our house matches. Now I can return to judging our neighbors for not finishing painting their house without feeling guilty for having a mismatched house myself!

We got to go to Phoenix and watch Seylah for Jordan and Alex, they were going to go jet skiing for Alex's birthday. We had such a blast with her! We went to lunch at Toby Keith's restaurant and then to Bass Pro shop. Not sure if Josh had more fun or if she did :) I had fun taking her shopping and letting her pick out some nail polish for her little toes!

Fathers day was great! We got to go out and visit with my dad and mom and Jordan and Seylah. It was hot and windy so me  and Seylah got to play in the water in my parents back yard!

Now we are looking forward to hopefully getting to visit Jacy and Tim in Hawaii in September! I am trying to plan a surprise for Josh while we are there as well :) As long as I get to snorkle my little heart out and visit Jacy I will be a happy camper! 

No comments:

Post a Comment