Sunday, August 14, 2011

Family

Family


The older I get, the more people I meet only makes me appreciate my family even more. Its mind boggling to think of all the things that have come together to make you who you are. If one person hadn't said yes to a date then the whole family tree could be different! My family is probably the best (but I am a little bit biased :) I am so glad that taking pictures clearly runs in the family!


My Nana and her sister (on the left)
Nana was hot! She was the classic 40's girl with the red lipstick and dark curly hair.
Her family homesteaded by Sunset Crater near Flagstaff.

Great Grandma Ely
Nana with 5 of her seven children  
Mom!  and Jordan.

Next generation

Papa. My cousin Matthew is the spitting image of him. He seemed like quite the character from the stories I have heard and I think that Mom has the same joy for "discussions"

Hooligans :) You can tell
Mom and her sister Nancy. The Ely Sisters. I wonder whats in those cups. Wink Wink.

Mom knew how to handle dogs at a very young age

Nana and Papa. Doin the myspace pose right!  
Handsome Papa

guess which one is Mom! :)

Nana

Mom and Nancy

 Mom and her older brothers and younger sister


Daughter and Mommy :) Same dress. I think they both make it look good! 

Beginning of the Petropoulos Family

Beginning of the Delacruz Family

Beginning of the Lovins family (I am shameless but isn't her hair and the photo pretty great? Yep all me! :)

the beginning of the Tarter family










No comments:

Post a Comment