Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday night musings

Several Things......

1st. So this Friday night it was raining. Which is perfect if you are like me and crave soup but can't have it all summer because it is to hot... so I busted out the chicken and dumplings. Unfortunately I was to busy practically dancing around the stove waiting for my dumplings to finish cooking to take a picture but it is so darn tasty. Ree Drummonds book Pioneer Cooks and blogs/websites thepioneerwoman.com and tastykitchen.com have forever changed my life.

I worship and adore this. Also I am obsessed with this cast iron cook book holder. Wedding presents are fantastic.



2nd. Josh's hair grows really fast thank god.


3rd. This log


 may look like an ordinary piece of wood but it must not be because this dog.....



LOVES IT SO MUCH. Every day pretty much she brings it inside. Sadly I come home and toss it back outside. I dont want to hurt her feelings by burning it but it may come to that.

4. My basil and pumpkins and roses are outside. I havent given them much attention thanks to the monsoons





5th. Hunting Season is almost upon us. When we first bought this house Josh ordered this and hung it up before we even had a stitch of furniture in the house....




6. And last but not least! The bathroom is DONE!!






AHHHH Glorious bathroom. I could just sit in it forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment