Sunday, July 24, 2011

Tiling the bathroom and a shaved head

So sometimes when I look around my house I will focus on something and not be able to rest and relax until it is changed. This has happened to the cabinets, the kitchen walls, the little weird wood decorations, the outside color, sconces, etc. It is nice to have my own space and get to decide what happens to it. Even if Josh tries to crush my dreams and we have to compromise sometimes.

Lately the bathrooms and laundry room and the hideous light blue carpet that the lady that we bought the house from picked out, has been bothering the bejeezus out of me. So first things first the guest bathroom is being redone. We started last weekend and made great progress until around Wednesday or Thursday when I got some weird heachache that lasted days on end. I tried to get everthing pulled back to gether on Saturday but that just didnt happen. So hopefully we will get this all finally put back together in the next couple of days and there will be a finished project picture.


Eww Yuck!



Goodbye lame shell shaped sink.... Who the heck thought that was a good idea?

Floor scraping. The most fun you will ever have.

I provide moral support by taking pictures of myself

Clearly Josh is amused by me.....


Dont mind the half nekkid guy laying the first tile! yay!

This messiness bothers  me. Josh doesnt understand how my nerves get frayed by this disarray.

Eventually this niceness will be in there

Tile is done!



Second project I have been working on is the guest book/scrap book from our wedding. I am apparently really stretching this wedding stuff out. My vision for the guest book was first one that was very rustic with homemade paper and maybe bark or something for the cover. Well that didnt happen so I moved on to having a combined scrap book and guest book. I bought a ton of different patterned/designed scrap book paper and put card stock on parts of it so people could write there. Then I am now putting it all together with pictures etc. Well holy hell there was a lot more pictures then I anticipated and it took me forever and 15 million sheets of paper. I finally finished putting the pictures together tonight and now I just have to put some kind of decoration on a few pages and figure out what the heck kind of scrap book this monstrosity will fit in.... hmmmm

Jay and Dixie are good morale boosters....

Oh projects



Josh bought me some flowers last week and I am making them last as long as possible :)

She is ridiculous. Why does she suck me in with her cuteness!


And finally WHAT THE HECK DID JOSH DO TO HIS HEAD???


I love him dearly but he is no Vin Diesel/Jason Statham/Bruce Willis..... I like the hair longer....












No comments:

Post a Comment