Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Spontaneous Barbeques and new projects

So last weeks routine was broken up by a spontaneous bbq. The best kind there is. Tons of mis matched food and a warm summer evening makes me happy :)


I am Jay.


My dads delicious asparagus. Clearly it doesnt stick around to long

Sometimes you need a fruit tart


Dixie. Cord chewer.
She has now chewed up
1 and 1 1/2 Laptop cord
3 Phone charger cords
1 Surround system cord

as well as all of our shoes, weed cloth underneath the gravel in the back yard, coffee table, all beds and toys that she can lay her hand on, several of my bras (super) the wooden picture frame that me and Josh got at the Greer Lodge when we got engaged and various other things. She is super special to us.



Other Tarters


Demon eyes :)











In other news we have been working out little hearts out on redoing the guest bathroom. Almost finished! Yay for tile! Pictures to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment