Sunday, July 10, 2011

Purple toenails and potatoes.

So this weekend. Whew! Bff John came over for dinner on Friday night. Josh grilled us some steaks and we had those. John helped me harvest my purple potatoes! I got at least 5 pounds of them!




 John made plans for an early morning hike on Sunday. Sadly I had a crappy illness on Saturday and literally slept all day long. Thank goodness for netflix and watching South Park. Josh finally woke up so I was jokingly telling him that having my toenails painted would make me feel better. So being the helpful husband that he is he brought out some nail polish and went to work! :) such a good guy!



 I threw up so many times and had a fever so that pretty much canceled out any hiking plans. So on Sunday morning we had breakfast instead! My attempt at hollandaise sauce turned out meh.... okay. Room for improvement. And then instead of a healthy hike, me and John slept all morning after Josh went to sleep. Its pretty refreshing to sleep for almost 30 hours straight! I finally got my rested butt in gear at 5:30 this evening. I decided to pull some weeds outside because it had rained off and on all day and I figured it would be nice and easy. So I am dragging my dumpster around putting the weeds in it and it hits a patch of heavy gravel. I am pushing against it to push it out and suddenly it tips towards me and I fall into it. Awesome! I am not trying to wiggle my way out of the darn dumpster which I conveniently had pushed out in the front yard for all to see. I seriously knocked my knee and knocked the air out of myself and may have injured my pride a little :) Now on to the next week!

1 comment: